Sari la conținut
Varah

I have learned by my luck yet again that contextual offers are especially giving

That Major in Krakow is keenly contested I believe... I gonna watch each game of this champ. Yet before the champ I saw the box named PGL Krakow on Opencsgo!.. I think you read my reports about buying of dream hack and ESL cases on the Opencsgo... Just take a look there and these great models. This championship is some more premium so I think the offer has much more great items!.. So after some housework recently next qualifiers I was thinking to try this box!.. And the time has come. I had on account an total for about 50$ but I decided to add not very many.

I put up on the balance 60$! I realy wrote near by such pay systems: than oftener you deposite than oftener it gives paybacks... And then I got started! My 1-st spining was M4A1-S Cyrex. Then I made a few failing openings and lost near 50 $ :) But I weas not disturbed near it and knew that I will win something nice... I always knew: when there is a will there's a way:) Glock-18 fade!.. This was one of my best drops:) I think I'll buy this box more in several days|I'll try to open the box when the main part of Major will go on|During the main part of Major I'll try more}! I hope to drop Medusa or even Dragon lore!

481b4697baae585406c726905fa552f5.png

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Vizitator
Adaugi comentarii ca vizitator. Dacă ai un cont, te rog autentifică-te.
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Ai lipit un conținut cu formatare.   Elimină formatare

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Încărcare