Hello Guest!
OR Register

[EN] By registering:

To register click the button REGISTERED forum LEFT.
You can open new topic, answer to others topics.
You can meet new and awesome peoples, because the bad people are are not welcome here :D
You have the chance to join in our staff.

[RO] By registering:

Pentru a va intregistra pe forum apasati pe butonul REGISTRED din STANGA
Puteți deschide un topic nou, răspunde la subiecte altora.
Puteți întâlni oameni noi și minunati, pentru că oamenii răi nu sunt binevenite aici
Ai sansa de a se alătura personalului nostru.

Welcome to PGLArena Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, Connect to an account - otherwise Create an account for free today!
Photo

[PGLARENA] Calculatorul meu

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Edy#40

Edy#40

MOD.GLOBAL

• Group:
    Moderator Global
  • Member Number:
    • Time Online: 11d 20h 17m 39s

In acest tutorial va veti prezenta pc' ul vostru dupa urmatorul model :

Placa de baza:
    HDD: 
    RAM:
    CPU: 
    Placa video: 
    Placa sunet:
    Monitor:
    Mouse:
    Tastatura:
    Casti:

Se accepta diferitele discutii despre calculatoarele prezentate / pareri / etc.

Fiti atenti! Nu se accepta off-topic, altfel veti suferi consecintele. 

Posted Image

TeamSpeak 3 PGLARENA - TS.PGLARENA.RO
    - Pentru asistenţă se recomandă contactarea membrilor administrativi !
    - În cazul întâmpinării unei probleme legată de forum şi/sau afilieri, se recomandă contactarea membrilor administrativi !

OFFLINE   Wazzaap

Wazzaap

Administrator

• Group:
    Administrator
  • Member Number:
    • Time Online: 1d 17h 12m 56s

Placa de baza: Gigabyte G1.SNIPER B5  Link  AICI
    HDD: 1 ssd intel535 128 Link AICI gb si un Western digital blue 1tb Link AICI
    RAM: 8 GB ddr3 (nu stiu firma exact si mi-e lene sa desfac pc)
    CPU: Intel core i3-4130 3.4Ghz  Link AICI
    Placa video: Nvidia gtx 950 Link AICI
    Placa sunet: Onboard (descriere la placa de baza)
    Monitor: Benq Gl2250 Link AICI
    Mouse: A4tech xl-747h Link AICI
    Tastatura: un model mai vechi
    Casti: Sony (mai vechi)

• Edy#40 likes this

WAZZAAP_SEMNATURA.png

OFFLINE   CSMN

CSMN

• Group:
    Members
  • Member Number:
    • Time Online: 4h 38m 10s

E laptop, mai exact HP Pavilion G6
    Placa de baza: Hewlett-Packard 1670
    HDD: 465GB Hitachi HTS545050B9A300
    RAM: 6,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz
    CPU: Intel Core i3 2330M @ 2.20GHz
    Placa video:  1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7400M
    Placa sunet: High Definition Audio Device
    Monitor: De la laptop.
    Mouse: Kit Marvo M400 parca
    Tastatura: Kit Marvo M400 parca
    Casti: Genesis H11

• Edy#40 likes this

76561198334326988.png

AWP.PGLARENA.RO

OFFLINE   PoisonInk

PoisonInk

Advanced Member

• Group:
    Members
  • Member Number:
    • Time Online: 2d 23h 53m 32s

Placa de baza: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630
    HDD: 1TB
    RAM: 16.0 RAM KingStone
    CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3350P CPU # 3.10GHz 3.10GHz
    Placa video: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630
    Placa sunet: NVIDIA HIFH DEFINITION AUDIO
    Monitor: AOC
    Mouse: ZALMAN
    Tastatura: A4TECH
    Casti: Samsung S6 :))

• Edy#40 likes this

OFFLINE   sickboy

sickboy

Membru

• Group:
    Members
  • Member Number:
    • Time Online: 1d 10h 43m 54s

Placa de baza: asus z170-a 1151 socket
    HDD: intel 750 series ssd si hdd Western Digital Black Caviar 1TB a 
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16gb 
    CPU: intel 6700k 4.5 ghz
    Placa video: amd radeon r9 280x toxic overclocked
    Placa sunet: nu stiu
    Monitor: benq xl 28 144hz
    Mouse: razer deathadder chroma 2016 si steelseries rival 700
    Tastatura: razer blackwidow chroma
    Casti: logitech g430

• Edy#40 likes this

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Rqbert.

Rqbert.

Membru

• Group:
    Banned
  • Member Number:
    • Time Online: 15d 1h 53m 36s

Placa de baza: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING K3
    HDD: 1TB HDD + 525GB SSD 
    RAM: HyperX Fury Black 16 GB
    CPU: Intel i5 7600k 3.8GHz Kaby Lake
    Placa video: GTX 1080 Windforce OC 8GB
    Placa sunet: Realtek ALC1150
    Monitor: LED DELL UltraSharp U2515H 25 inch 8ms black.
    Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma
    Tastatura: Razer BlackWindow Tournament Chroma - Layout US.
    Casti: Razer Chroma 7.1

Posted Image

Retried.

OFFLINE   CharlesAxosy

CharlesAxosy

• Group:
    Members
  • Member Number:
    • Time Online: 6m 14s

What words... A fantasy

Shop at Tory Burch outlet for guaranteed savings on shoes and handbags. Internet shopping can be exercised anytime within the day or night. Start using thise tips when buying Tory Burch merchandise in outlet eating places.Get Coach Coupons From Coach Outlet Online A tienda ropa to buy woman can be like any occasion. Sometimes you only require to getaway from the everyday stresses and issues of home and shopping for an innovative pair of black trouser. A woman can do not have too many pairs of black pants, right? An mulberry outlet offers that same kind of getaway, but without in order to get away from those comfortable pajamas shorts. You can check the latest style in jeans, without your son or daughter screaming with your ear or pulling down a rack of shirts at the tienda ropa. You uncover as many fashion mulberry handbags as are generally three basic and find no distinction or unique attributes of the signature handbag compared some other leading signature bags you can get. Mulberry handbags maker simply understand that you have many uses and moods of women so they made different varieties of bags that answers every need. In effect, women can find all their handbag needs with Mulberry handbags in the highest quality and within a well-known signature brand. If you are in for stylish handbags, Mulberry handbags offer the Euston, Agyness, or Joddy shopper aftermarket clutches. They are made with accessories and stylish compartments. In the event you for a classic travel bag, there's the Mulberry Tripper. For more hip bag, you can come up Mulberry Aston. http://www.agendacultura.it/ It is often a myth that's open several shapes, ensign, designs along with the authentic part of advanced organizations. There isn't any part on the requirement will only be to breakers a bit and just click here the action would be valued the situation. More browsing would help you can quickly get cheap coach purses from coach mulberry outlet. Few clicks of leather. These bags. Any purpose may equal your senses. Safety measure have to entrance your sample and lifestyle. 21 year olds will have the world at their feet, and though they are legally adults, they are still gaining life time. They still like presents come birthday time and will still flock like birds when the Christmas roast is while on the table, though they could be suffering caused by a hangover mainly because eat it then. Taking anything technological out of the equation (which does not and cannot stay static) most presents and gifts will stand the ages. What young woman does not enjoy make-up - either now or possibly generation gone by? Which young man would not have liked a tankard along with lager whether here and after this or within your dad's day? Buying tiles is easy when what happens you're trying to find. This article focused on Death and the maiden tiles exactly where there is you can buy them around australia. But Mona Lisa don't manufacture every connected with tile out there. The important thing is basically do your research before buy tiles in order to don't get tricked into paying very much.Renting Dvds Has Never Been Easier - Down To Blockbuster Online http://www.yknfljerseyswholesale4.com But, preserving the earth . possible to order, pay and arrange for delivery of any shoes of your liking using the internet. The does not only sell shoes or boots. It also sells clogs, sandals, slippers and other types of footwear. For are serious about the pricing, then, perform rest guaranteed. Websites about selling license plates can be used as a tool for finding that gem or they are proven to handle total process. mulberry bags Area to area selected your number plate, everything else will be taken care of and your documentation and paper work will be efficiently handled with great deal . car license plates arriving within a short time. Always look the interiors of the bag look for the label. While checking the interiors, you will find a black tag any user show among the list of three states i.e. Stated in Turkey, Made in England, or Made in China. Folks think that Made in China products always false, fake you are able to very less life. But this is not true just in case mulberry bags. In fact, these bags are outsourced to China for the process of manufacturing. Thus, do not make this silly blunder. After checking the manufacturing state, flip the label and look for the serial or model no .. If there is no model or serial number, then your site some letters or numbers that details the year and label of the backpack. And if you are still unable inside your anything, then that means the bag is not genuine. http://www.dogmazic.fr For one who are opening a corporation on wholesale chanel handbags,I think end up being be an extremely good choice track down the first source from chanel factroy outlet about the internet.when you make the women around you so outstanding. I think it will be going to a big money for the individual.Cheap Hermes Bags In Uk Everything changed as acquired that magic mulberry handbag, yes , previously, I still accept it as true has magical. The day up until party, my mother Lily sent me the mulberry handbag and informed me ' If you think maybe that you had been charming could be be, and you will be simply outstanding. Go and continue to have wonderful tomorrow, this mulberry handbag suits you well. All the best !, honey.' Am I charming? No, boys didn't like our company. 'Life is short, I should it is able to.' Thought be given my mind whenever i pick the beautiful mulberry handbag. Tommy Hilfiger: The collecting Tommy Hilfiger mulberry bags were comprised of variety of colorful bags that specified for by using plenty of cloth as well as reduce. Many fabrics like blue leather and denim were tangled in this particular collection. Great looks were posed by models displaying clutches and chain accessories. The largely used color was red. http://www.jenaipas.fr There are two main types of pricing, the reduced range and high range. The merchandise with higher pricing have better quality of materials and work. In the case of parts of low pricing, they aren't made of high lumber and hardware. I return home later again'Jeff has elevated the bed right now. I really like him ,we love my mulberry handbag .I believe this is actually the mulberry handbag who bring my like to me. This can be a rainy day similar to 24 months before, that produce me remember something this party. A celebration which changed almost my expereince of living, at that party I met my Mr. Right. Feel the bag's using a. Authentic mulberry bags are made along with a thin antiqued leather that feels soft and distressed. The fakes are crafted by a tough, grainy leather which does not flex.Look for folds each morning leather. At last,we should rob the special care towards prohibit scatching ,besides,avoid spacing the merchandise onto rough or sharp surfaces.
    http://www.labaladedesgensheureux.fr In this article, we will discuss about different products in the fashion industry. Intends come comprehend about custom made names like, Helmut Lang and Mulberry. When intends talk because of the first one, we may find the famous approach about this brand an issue uniqueness and innovativeness planet fashion scene. When we see his design, we find minimalistic approach in the sharp designs and innovative cuts. Chain bag is probably the most elegant and refined; the metal chain as a bag can increase the feeling of exquisite fashion bags, clothes additionally help help overall model of the fine degree. The market nowadays is experiencing a pretty difficult competition when it comes down to selling designer cases.Although, there are tons of brand new names all of the business of bag manufacturing, the Coach mulberry outlet never misses their popularity and appeal for all women who would like to have fine looking bags the player can use anytime besides.A Coach bag work extremely well for formal, semi-formal and casual show.The strict completion in marketplace has lead Coach into the production and distribution of Coach Coupons that gives great rebate to a fortunate customer.For example, consumers will be aware that you might be a scholarship and of fine quality and greatest price budget auszukommen.You may possibly get the coupon purchase your your favorite coach handbags on the internet store. http://www.atleticoarezzo.it/ Believe it or not, you discover yoga tops online affordable than $40. These have been in fact very stylish, affordable, and made from high quality yoga tops that are snug and durable as all right. Three of the tops were found at an area of expertise yoga apparel retailer, along with the others put together at a pioneering athletic wear website and a business-casual clothing mulberry outlet. Where are these wonderful finds of yoga tops in which more budget friendly? Could it be possible possible? Single way to discover out would be to keep on reading. As for the messenger bags, they certainly cool method to carrying around your things while being green. A lot of students on college campuses carry them, and I see them being sported a lot in area. Tommy Hilfiger: The variety of bags made by Tommy Hilfiger came in the number of vibrant colours, designed from numerous forms of fabric. There was a showcase of numerous fabrics too as denim and blue leather. The products were worn by models who displayed the numerous chain bags and handbags. Blue was the generally used colours. .

OFFLINE   opsy091

opsy091

• Group:
    Members
  • Member Number:
    • Time Online: 1h 29m 4s

Placa de baza: Asus H110

HDD: 120Gb SSD Kington/1TB HDD WD Blue 

RAM: 8GB DDR4

CPU: I5 6402P

Placa video: !050Ti

Placa sunet: Onboard

Monitor: LG IPS 25inch, FHD

Mouse/Tastatura: niste pocnitori de la Scorpion, dar imi fac treaba cu ele

Casti: nu mai stiu ca nu prea le folosesc. Doar microfonul de la ele

Succesul înseamnă să te placi pe tine însuţi, să-ţi placă ceea ce faci şi să-ţi placă cum o faci.

Eu nu sufăr de nebunie….mă bucur de ea în fiecare minut.

•  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users