Sari la conținut
TOP-SERVERS

Announcement / Anunturi

Posted Image Pentru problemele/BUGURI legate de Forum deschideti un topic aici dupa modelul dat PROBLEME FORUM.

Posted Image For forum issues/bugs open a topic here based on the given model .

Jelbi

ESL 1 Cologne box is a profit

logo.png

SK Gaming kicked off each 1!I was waiting for this ESL One Cologne and even make some bets.I noticed lately that this case store is preparing often skins to special championships!.. At all times I was purchasing boxes to champs I was getting profit. Every time when I was opening here cases to champs I got gaining! Because of that I'm usualy aware of CSGO champs and cases to them on the web-site!.. And thus I at once deposit my balance and begun to purchase ESL One cologne case!

After I deposit my balance at $ 110 and begun to spin I saw it was the right choice. And you know... I was right about such cases! Just look at the case: there are 39 good models from 50 of the in the end!..I made several dropps and almost each items I catch was a incoming.I've got a small incoming from few openings! After few spins I caught Bowie Knife Tiger Tooth!.. Frankly speaking I was hoping for a better earning but nevertheless... Nevertheless I will try this case later again! Hoping it will be still there!

3d4709bf3ce991d4c35a513c07a5e981.png

Partajează acest post

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri
Vizitator
Adaugi comentarii ca vizitator. Dacă ai un cont, te rog autentifică-te.
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Ai lipit un conținut cu formatare.   Elimină formatare

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Încărcare